|In return for the active, enthusiastic, documentable volunteer support and consideration given to the IGTC, members are accorded additional privileges by the IGTC.
• Listing/s in agreed-upon appropriate categories in the IGTC Resource Center’s Power Plant Services Guide, including direct links to consulting / corporate website or an embedded website page, and the privilege of attaching selected size and format compliant brochures to the listing.
• Wiki Profile auto-link from member’s postings to above-described listing.
(Note: Commercial information on members and their companies is made available to other IGTC members via a “Wiki Link” shown in under a member’s username, which is an auto-link to listing information in the IGTC Resource Center’s Power Plant Services Guide.)
We would like to know details about your industry career and professional involvement and how you think you could be an effectual IGTC contributor in this position. The following is suggested information to include:
• Industry Experience and Professional Involvement (a resume, CV or narrative is acceptable)
• Motivations for Your Involvement with IGTC
• Critical Technical Issues You Think Should Be Addressed and Why
• Other Suggested Forum Moderators and Topics
Please email the above information to the webmaster with Forum Development
in the subject line.
Contact webmaster: webmaster
The IGTC is a worldwide resource, extending across borders to
all members of the electric power generation industry.
Contribution through Participation.